Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have my mother's German doll in the box it came in. Box

Customer Question

I have my mother's German doll in the box it came in. Box has no name on it, just a number that is barely visible. Don't know what year my mother got the doll but she was born in 1901. I live in Greenville, SC. I would like to have someone look at the doll to see if it is worth anything. Do you know of any doll appraisers in this area?
Mary Sue Conger
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.I could appraise the doll via photos, if' you'd like. I'd need an overall photo of the doll, one of the box and number, and I'd need you to check the doll carefully for marks, especially at the back of the neck and on the seams.If you could do that, I can give you photo upload instructions if you need them.Jennifer