Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

To whom this may concern; I have a fairly substanial collection

Customer Question

To whom this may concern; I have a fairly substanial collection of various types of MilkGlass... I Do know some of it is Westmoreland.... My Mother enjoyed hunting & collecting these as a hobby before she passed about 20 yrs. ago... Would like to find out about it's potential value, soooo I could sell it...! Any assistance would be GREATLY Appreciated----Thank You Tim
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the set so that I can get a rough ides of your collection. One photo is fine.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!