Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Below is a description from the Certificate of Antiquity

Customer Question

Below is a description from the Certificate of Antiquity that came with the item I bought but I still know very little about what it really is or worth. It reads as follows:
_______________________
" Antique Money Storage Chest Used for Provisional Stores and Commercial Traders While Traveling, Decorated W/Auspicious Calligraphy Signifying Wishing of Success, Wealth, And Abundance. Shanxi Origin, of Yumu (Northern Elm Wood),
Dimensions 19.75"(w) x9.75"(d) x22.75"(h),
is authentic and antique in nature, dated mid 19th Century.
(circa 1880 - 1900)
[signed]
Authorised Signatory
The Red Cabinet (H.K.)
Shop No. 5, 1 -*****
Central, Hong Kong
Date:7th June 2004 "
______________________
I have photos. Any ideas or info would be great!
Thanks,
Scott S. Stark
Sachse, TX
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the item and the certificate.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Do you have a ph. number I can text some pic's to? I can't get the pics to my laptop so they are stuck on my phone for now.
I need to send them from my phone. Sorry.
Hi,You can email your images to***@******.*** and write “ForCustomerAntiques” in the subject line of the email.Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by administrators, so thank you in advance for some patience when sending this way.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just sent 5 pics from my phone. I can't email them. The pics are on my phone and I am not able to transfer to my laptop. I can only send in a text message from my iPhone.
There is no place for you to text photos to, so I do not know how you texted them but I will not get them.I am not allowed to give out any of my personal information (telephone number) so you would not be able to text to me.If you can read your emails on your phone, then you should be able to email the photos that are on your phone to***@******.*** you be able to do that?