Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

If I provide a picture of several depression glass pieces,

Customer Question

If I provide a picture of several depression glass pieces, can you identify the maker and pattern?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Yes, please send images at your convenience. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: ~Nora
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have quite allot of items. 19 goblets, 2 sets of cream and sugars with etching, one set is different and pictured, a pair of candlesticks, two small flat octagon plates, two large flat plates, two small with upturned sides, two large with upturned sides, two large round plates, a panda three misc items pictured. Any help identifying the manufacturer and style is appreciated. Also, how do I determine value? There are no stamps on the bottoms to help me identify them.
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Thank you for your patience. The glass maker of your pink Depression era glass ware is the American manufacturer, Indiana Glass. The pattern was 'wheel cut' into the surface, and I have not yet found if there is a pattern name to it. The glassware dates to the 1930's. Pink and green Depression glass ware was at its height of value a few decades and the market on it is weak currently. As a rule of thumb, you can average the value at $10 - $15 per piece in the set. ~Nora