rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an old drop leaf dining table with claw foot. I don't

Customer Question

I have an old drop leaf dining table with claw foot. I don't have any information on it as far as year, maker, etc. But was wondering if it could be worth anything. I've had it for almost 10 years. I love it very much, but am curious.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This is a 1930's drop leaf table. It is in poor condition, but is a good candidate for refinishing.There is no one maker that stands out as having made this table as this style was commonwith all makers throughout the early 1900's. The value of this table is $130 to $160.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.