Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Heywood bros 1873 wanut office chair--where can I find information

Customer Question

Heywood bros 1873 wanut office chair--where can I find information on repairs--I have a very intacthair but something ine under carriage is missing or broken soit does not sit upright-- are photos available?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

The next step would be for me to see pictures of the chair. Also let me know where you are and I will try to find help for your chair.

Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

I see your photos. Does it look like there is a screw that came out on this piece (see picture). That piece should be attached to the chair when you tilt it up. Also on the opposite side where this piece is, does it look like it should have an end like the piece I've shown but does not?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.