Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a metal disc player years it was a antique

Customer Question

I have a metal disc player for over40 years it was a antique when I received it Its in a beautiful 12x16x16 wooden cabinet with drawer holding the disc. It is a Symphonia can you tell me the insured value My husband paid 3200.00 40 years ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the player, aires card, labels or marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I do not participate in the phone service.Will you be able to add photos?If the Add Files feature does not work, you can got to http://imgur.com/add pics there by using the upload images button on top of the page, then add the web address (http://) of the photos back here.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Send a email and I'll send to you
Hi,You can email your images to***@******.*** and write “ForCustomerAntiques” in the subject line of the email.Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by administrators, so thank you in advance for some patience when sending this way.