Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have 12 place settings of Tole Legato sterling silver flatware.

Customer Question

I have 12 place settings of Tole Legato sterling silver flatware. In addition there are 7 serving pieces. It's in excellent condition, and 52 years old. How much is it worth? I also have a Johnson Bros. England blue and white pattern platter dated Oct. 21, 1902. Value? There are 2 7" brass candle sticks antiques, but I don't know there age. Thanks very much for your help!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the items (one fork front and mark is fine for the flatware) and marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can't do it now! Hoe long do I have?
There is no time limit here. No worries. Do it at your leisure.