rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have 240 vintage Bright brand mini harmonicas. All in absolute

Customer Question

I have 240 vintage Bright brand mini harmonicas. All in absolute mint condition with 6" pocket fob chain attachment in original boxes. All clearly tamped "made in occupied Japan". any idea of their worth and who might buy them? thanks so much.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
These were made from 1944 to 1952 when the US occupied Japan afterWWII and all items produced were required to have this mark on them.A Bright mini harmonica pendant,/fob has a current value of $9.99 eachif you were to piece them out, so the value of the set is $240.00.These are a great Ebay or item.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.