rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have acquired an original Guillaume Vogels painting of a

Customer Question

I have acquired an original Guillaume Vogels painting of a windmill landscape brussels? What is the market for one?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What exactly am I paying for without a description of what I am receiving for my money?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Guillaume Vogels(1836-1896) was a Belgian artist.This painting, based on recent sales of his work ingalleries and at auction, has a value of $700 to $800.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes that is what I had after searching it on the Internet as well. I was unaware as to the services I was paying for and would not have paid money but don't want to give you a bad review as it us not your fault. This is my first time can I get a refund of some of it?
I use two paid databases to get an accurate value for his work, which I do not think is available (prices) on the general internet.The experts here are users of this site just like you, so we have no connection with the accounts or charges. There should be a customer service link on the bottom of your page.Do click the stars to accept the answer I have given, I would appreciate that so much.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
May I ask about a different painting? Or would I need to pay again?
Just start a new question and ask forCustomer I use the site like you do, so I do not know about your account or charges.You do need to click the stars to accept this answer so that I'll be credited for answering you.