Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I like to know the value of a ***** ***** Carballosa

Customer Question

Hello. I like to know the value of a ***** ***** Carballosa 22.5"x 16" approx. Can I send you a private email? How much would cost to get an answer? Thank you.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 1970's oil painting with some wear in different areas. It looks like a soldier.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello.
Please Do Not post picture on your website. I do not want it posted.
Thank you.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 7 months ago.
HelloIf you do not want this posted you would need to cancel this question. This picture you uploaded is made public to anyone who uses the internet. Were you wanting a value for the painting? Glenda
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello. How do I cancel the question?
Yes, I wanted to know the value. Please let me know what to do next, I do not want the picture posted.Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Do I ask for a refund in order to cancel the question?
HelloYou will have to contact customer service, explain to them that you do not want this painting made public, tell them what you are wanting. They will be able to help you. .Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####Glenda