Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

My wife was given an Ansonia clock some 20 years ago by a neighbor

Customer Question

My wife was given an Ansonia clock some 20 years ago by a neighbor who died shortly thereafter. I would like to include this clock in our living trust with some indication of its value. can you help?
It is an Ansonia Marquis model with a porcelain face and numbers 1-12 not roman numerals. the pendulum is two glass cylinders that contain what appears to me to be mercury. the clock runs accurately and chimes on the hour and the half hour.
Can you give me a reasonable value of this clock to suit my purpose; or, do you need some further info to identify this clock more accurately?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the clock, dial and marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Would you be able to get pictures of this clock?