Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985

I have an oil painting, painted by cooper. it is in excellent

Customer Question

i have an oil painting, painted by cooper. it is in excellent condition. just looking at it i would say it is 16"H x 18"L it has 3 native style pots with a towel coming out of it. what is it worth or where can i get it appraised at?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
Hi,My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising art work for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. This was done by Native American artist "Cooper". This is done in Navajo style. Similar paintings by this artist are selling for $100-150 at auction and retail is $300. Here is a link to a site that has a painting by Cooper for sale for $249.00. you,Wayne
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
Hi,Hi,Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.Thanks again,Wayne