Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several silver pieces marked Camille, International

Customer Question

I have several silver pieces marked Camille, International silver company, and numbered 6040. I also have a Picasso sketch of a bull with a naked lady lying across his lap and he is holding a martini glass. This was from my grandfather who had a great art collection. Any ideas? Van
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the items and marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!