rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I bought The Wedding March 1892 Theodore Robinson (1852-1896)

Customer Question

I bought The Wedding March 1892 Theodore Robinson (1852-1896) Oil on canvas size 22 5/16 x 26 1/2 in (56.7x 63.3 cm) from a thrift store. It also has a copyright date 1994 Daniel J. Terra Collection 35.1980. I would like to know if it's a collectible painting and if so how much is it worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
This is a giclee print on canvas with texture added, created in 1994 by the Terra Collection (Terra Foundation for American Art) of Chicago, Illinois. They do reproductions of famous paintings on different size canvas with added texture to make them look like oil paintings.This giclee print on canvas has a current value of $300.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.