AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

1950 cushing's manual of parliamentary practice by Luther s

Customer Question

1950 cushing's manual of parliamentary practice by Luther s cushing revised by Frances P Sullivan copyrI ght 1950 by I&M Ottenheimer publishers Baltimore Maryland
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Luther Stearns Cushing (1803–1856) was the author of one of the earliest works on parliamentary procedure,Rules of Proceeding and Debate in Deliberative Assemblies, commonly known as Cushing's Manual. The first edition was published in 1845. It was frequently revised by Cushing and his son through 1877. Afterwards, others continued to revise the manual periodically, this one being revised by Frances P. Sullivan in 1887 and 1905 and published in later editions by Ottenheimer of Maryland in 1950.This book has a value of $6.00 to $10.00 depending on condition.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The information you provided we could easily find on line. We would like to know more information about the value based on unique contents added to this this reportedly very limited edition, including the Constitution, and annoted notes not available in any other addition, along with the fact that the print is misaligned on the first 11 pages.
I will opt-out and allow another expert to step in and give a second opinion.
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 7 months ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.Please let me know if this photo matches your book.Jennifer