Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have, as it appears a lot of people have, a large (appr 24

Customer Question

I have, as it appears a lot of people have, a large (appr 24 x 48) oil painting by Peter Tinsley of trees and stream. Wondering what the value is. Or how to find the value.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: It is in a nice frame and perfect condition
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am unable to upload the photo
Hi,You can email your images to***@******.*** and write “ForCustomerAntiques” in the subject line of the email.Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by administrators, so thank you in advance for some patience when sending this way.