Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a a book titled 'Josephus Complete Works' compiled 1898.

Customer Question

I have a a book titled 'Josephus Complete Works' compiled 1898. I'm wondering what value Antiques Roadshow can put on it.
I also have a Poster bed with 3 large drawers and two small drawers, chest which was built in 1928 and am wondering what value can be placed on these.
Thanks, *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the book, title page, bed, and chest so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have tried to send pictures as per your directions. I hope you have got them. some of them are not the best quality of lighting so I hope they will suffice for your evaluation. If you did not receive them please let me know/advise me as to another way to send them.
Thank you, ***** *****
We just missed each other last night.I had shut down for the night when you sent that last message.I am so sorry that you are having trouble with the photo feature.You can email your images to***@******.*** and write “ForCustomerAntiques” in the subject line of the email.Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by administrators, so thank you in advance for some patience when sending this way.