Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have an International Time Recording Company of NY time

Customer Question

We have an International Time Recording Company of NY time clock; Model # ***** Serial # ***** last Patented date [on the name plate] July 14' 1914. The case appears to be made of white oak, 16 1/2" wide; 18 1/2" deep; 35 1/2" high. The front of the clock has two round glass view ports [for lack of better word] the upper covers the clock face, the lower showing the pendulum (this piece of glass has a crack through it ,but is still intact). Secured out in front of the clock is a 27" diameter, 3/4" thick, cast-iron ring, with porcelain disks numbered 1 - 50; from the center of this is the "swing arm" which you rotate around then push into the hole under the corresponding number. The two sides are locking glass doors for accessing the clock and recording mechanisms. Everything is original, including the instruction card and print ribbon; we do not have any paper, nor have we run the clock, mostly for fear of breaking something. Could you give us any further information, and some idea on its value? Thanks.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the clock and marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!