Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an old electric projector. This in the original leather

Customer Question

I have an old electric projector. This in the original leather case. No. 918 model.
R-8MM projector. Keystone mfg Boston Mass.
I also have a science/biology microscope in original case. (Tower) model # ***** This has the original key also.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 8 months ago.
Hello Are you wanting values for these?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The charge for my question to your expert has not been answered and you have taken the money out of my account! It was told to me that only the $5 would be taken out until I got an answer. The computer kept telling me to use a password ***** I could not access..Why did you take the funds without sending me a answer to my question about the password, I never spoke to anyone..My bank has been in contact with me about this calling it a fraud, I am expected to call them back within the hour on what I want to do. This is crazy, I do not want my money deducted unless I get a answer to my question! KF Brumfield
Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####Glenda I am trying to value this for you, giving you an answer to your question. I was asking if you wanted a current market value? I need to know this before I can answer it. Glenda