Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have acquired at 20 different pieces of furniture and

Customer Question

i have acquired at 20 different pieces of furniture and would really like a proffesional thoughts on the value and origin of these items ..what would the cost be to have them appraised
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Sean,I do one item per question. If you would like to submit one piece of furniture per question I would be happy to help you with what the item would sell for on the current market, in Australia. I would need a picture of the item and any information you might have on it. If it is marked with a makers name that is good to provide also. You can upload pictures by using the add file button. You can only do one at a time I believe. '.Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do..We are only compensated for our work after we have gotten a good rating from the customer, then Just Answer gives us the credit for it. Glenda