Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a mediaevil christian painting on a skin. looks like

Customer Question

i have a mediaevil christian painting on a skin. looks like the ones that last persopn asked stopry board but it has pelican which should represent jesus on top. it is signed but cant reallyu quite make out. git-ma bel....w? do you know such an artist. not sure whats its worth. thanks tracy
JA: I'm not following. Could you please explain?
Customer: i have an ethiopian mediaevil christian painting. on animal skin.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: it is signed. but i dont know artist.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
Hi,My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising art work for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Can you post a photo of this?1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page