Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Ms. Warerares please. Sorry delay my computer is

Customer Question

Ms. Warerares please. Sorry for the delay my computer is acting up and wish you were in Texas as I could sure use an expert to come go through all of this with me. Any way if this works I'll send several different pieces that I have handy and see possible value and I love the history you share.... you are the best!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Thank you so much for the compliment! We just missed each other last night.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the item (just one, please) and marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!