Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

French Saxon China, Union Made, Silver Symphony JA: I always

Customer Question

French Saxon China, Union Made, Silver Symphony
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Eight each dinner plates, small plates, cups and saucers, larger bowl, small ice cream size bowls, one each sugar and creamer and one serving bowl
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: No.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the pattern and any marks on the bottom.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Just checking in to see if you would be able to add photos?Please let me know.