Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Yes I'm looking information on the thonet rocking

Customer Question

Yes I'm looking for some information on the thonet rocking chair
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I was looking to see how to send pictures but it it burned stamped thonet on the back ....has made in Poland under the front of the seat also a a number ingraved
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: That's about it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the chair and marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!