Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I found a lovely floral painting of peonies in a green

Customer Question

Hello I found a lovely floral painting of peonies in a green vase signature reads Danny in cursive the painting seems old and was found in attic. Can you help me identify the artist
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.
Just checking in to see if you would be able to add photos?Please let me know.