Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Yes please. I have a White, Model 365 with original manual

Customer Question

Yes please. I have a White, Model 365 with original manual and accessories in a case, all cord and pedals, cover, and table. Not sure when it was purchased, it is my mother's and she is 96.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: The condition is very good, that's it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 8 months ago.
Hi Bob,My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.Do you know the serial number of this machine?