rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

What would a 1950-60 moving cloud lighted Rainier large sign

Customer Question

What would a 1950-60 moving cloud lighted Rainier large sign in perfect condition be worth?
Thank You
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the sign so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry it took so long to get you a picture. The sign you see is turned on and the clouds you can see at the top of the screen move from right to left. The frame is made out of wood mounted to a steel frame. The sign measures 18" H x 25" W X 4" D.
I have personally had the sign for over 50 years.
Thanks for the pictures, we just missed each other last night.This Rainier Moving Clouds Beer Sign form the 1950-60's timeperiod in excellent condition has a current value of $300 to $350.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.