Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two 8" X 10" painting of ***** ***** Vail's. He gave

Customer Question

I have two 8" X 10" painting of ***** ***** Vail's. He gave them to me in the 1970s. I had set up a class for him in Forney, Texas. They are on boards and are painted with house paint. One is a landscape with a small pond and is in the fall. The other is also a landscape but it has a road leading to gray house.It appears to be in early spring. I would be happy to know their value if possible. Nelda Young, Terrell, Texas
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What kind of details?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 8 months ago.
Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy to help.In order to appraise your item, I’ll need clear, well-lit photos, both overall and any distinguishing marks, labels, stamps, signatures, or details.Photo upload instructions can be found on this page:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hlIf that doesn’t work for you, please contact Customer Support for help. You can find their contacts in the box on the upper right on this page:http://ww2.justanswer.com/helpPlease note:1) After receiving your response, it may take me some time to research your item, and/or I may not be available if there has been a delay between my question and your response. I do promise to get back to you as soon as I have some information for you.2) I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive to work through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from the auto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.Sincerely,Jennifer
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It will take me some time to do this
There is no hurry on my end. I'm happy to return to the question whenever you have the time to add photos.Sincerely,Jennifer