Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Can you tell me about a porcelain angel doll my sister received

Customer Question

Can you tell me about a porcelain angel doll my sister received as a gift. It says Sabre Collection angel doll with actual feathered wings. It has an umbrella like base. Her hair is black pulled back with ringlets. It has a certificate of authenticity pink tag with item #10-067 made in China
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the doll and marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Just wondering if you have received the pictures that were forwarded?
If you sent to the general site, I will not get them. You have to send to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' so that they will forward to me.This way is not instant, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.