Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

There, JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer:

Customer Question

Hi there,
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have an 1873 engraving of the ***** *****s picture The Golfers and I was just trying to get some idea of what it is worth. It's the edition to celebrate the first open at St Andrew in 1783
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: not really - it comes with a second framed key to the people in the picture
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print, signature and back of print so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.