Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a decantor and small glasses housed n a verry heavy

Customer Question

i have a decantor and small glasses housed n a verry heavy container shaped like a gondola with a gondolier at one end decanter and glasses etched with a design and on the metal part is stamped majestic lampworks 1928 i can not find anything on this. it belonged to my mother I would appreciate if you know anything abbout it. container is brass, i think
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the set and any marks.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!