Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a large Santa's boot 28" tall x 22" across and a

Customer Question

I have a large Santa's boot 28" tall x 22" across and about 10" deep. The boot has Santas climbing the boot. The back side is marked AAA Copyright. I'm not sure if the material is an old form of plastic or some sort of fiber. The boot appears to be extremely old. I can not find any information on AAA except for the American Automobile Association. I'm not sure if they produced Christmas decorations. Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There was only one picture that came with your original inquiry (two of the same photo and none of the mark you described).The next step would be for me to see pictures of the mark so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Here is the AAA copyright on the back side of the boot.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The AAA letters look a little odd to me. They letters almost look like they could be mountains instead of letters. Just a thought.
I will have to opt-out here as this mark is not familiar to me. The next expert will see our conversation and pictures.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for your assistance.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Any news on your research?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Who is the expert you referred me to? They have not contacted me.