Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a number of items from my mothers estate that I would

Customer Question

I have a number of items from my mothers estate that I would like to get assessed fast. The home was a hoarder home, my brothers lived there and kind of messed it up worse, but now I've got to get it cleared out for closing and have some pictures of individual items as well as stuff on tables.
Where can I post them to see if there's anything of real value - before it get's destroyed or tossed away....
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 7 months ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. If you want we can start with the coffee set-aparently- that you have in the center of the attached image. Could you inspect the items to see if you can locate any manufacturer mark or label? Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Robert - I will have to look when I'm back home this evening. -
OK!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello - on the bottom - it has a mark: EUREKA - 466 - PATd - DECR 8, 1868