Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Like to ID set of 4 seasons cherub figures.

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 7 months ago.
Hi Judy,This is Robert here and I would be happy to help with your cherub figures.Could you very kindly attach a photo of the set and a picture of the bottoms whether they are marked or not and I should be able to identify them for you.Also how tall are they?Many thanks,Robert PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.If you get stuck go here for help.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0