Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have the opportunity to purchase 2 matched pair, (Men's &

Customer Question

I have the opportunity to purchase 2 matched pair, (Men's & Ladies) Seiko Mickey Mouse watches and I would like to know what their values are. The watches have been kept in a safe at my local jewelers and they are in Mint New Condition they are in original boxes wth all paperwork certs etc. :LADIES Watch: Seiko Limited Edition, 147 of 300, Model No. SXJJ32, this watch is made of 14 Kt. Gold and has leather strap
Man's Watch Seiko Limited Edition 368 of 500, Model No. SFP410, the watch is made of 14 Kt. Gold with leather strapThe jeweler will only sell them as a matched set. Please advise what their current value is, the orginal MSRP was $1499.00 per watch.Thank You
PS I do not have any photos as I was allowed to see the watches in person
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Hi,My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising watches for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. These are selling for $600-800 each at auction and on the secondary market. Thank you,Wayne
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Hi,Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.Thanks again,Wayne