Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I was given a couch that their cat clawed the sides. They said

Customer Question

I was given a couch that their cat clawed the sides. They said they had a blanket big enough to cover it. Brought me what I would call an European tapestry. However, it is large and light weight. What do you think it really is? The picture in the middle is two ladies in a garden with a lady in each corner. The colors are still very bright with some damage where it was folded and it looks as if something was spilled on it. I tried to find an image on the net but did not have any luch.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I should have read this for typos before I sent it. It should say... "a lady in each corner of the tapestry and I tried to find am image on the internet but did not have any luck. The colors are vivid
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
Hi,My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Can you post a photo of this?1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page