Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Found in a garage sale - III Poems of Alfred, Lord Tennyson,

Customer Question

found in a garage sale - III Poems of Alfred, Lord Tennyson, A Selection..With an Introduction by Sir Herbert Warren....Oxford University Press
Not sure about the publish date but I think in would be 1936
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me.What is the III? Is it a volume number? Or is it "one hundred eleven"? Let me know.Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Roman numeral III is the first thing in the title. It looks to me as if it's part of the title but I'm not sure
Thank you.You have submitted a second question that is a duplicate of this one.Please contact customer service for a refund on the other question.Address for customer support.
Where did you find the date 1936? Kind regards,Doris