Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a number of Jim Dine lithographs and Whistlers that

Customer Question

I have a number of Jim Dine lithographs and Whistlers that I would like appraised for insurance purposes. What is the charge for this? Thanks
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Antiques Appraiser. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I believe I have old appraisals from 20-25 years ago. Is that of any help?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: Most are quite large. I have photos of all of them. All are signed and numbered.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 6 months ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide the size of each litho? Thanks