rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

WE have a "W&E Corn Porcelaine Royale" England porcelain bowl,

Customer Question

WE have a "W&E Corn Porcelaine Royale" England porcelain bowl, a large wash stand type bowl
and a porcelain pitcher that says "K Noble TWG co" on it. Grandmother had the bowl and pitcher together, pitcher inside the bowl, from her parents(?) They are not a matched set, obviously from two different manufacturers, but were presented together and appeared to be used together at one time.
Are these average every-day type porcelain or china companies from late 1800's, perhaps?
Thanks *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 10 months ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide a picture of each piece and a picture of the mark of each? Thanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Customerdid you get pictures from me? If not,
Is there a cell # ***** email I can send them to? Not sure this is working from my cell phone.
L
Nope, I have nto received them. Could you attach them here? there is a link in red that says Add File, to attach pictures in here
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Not working with "add files".
Please, send the picture to the following email address***@******.*** , They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/60225bf577a44e0c85276bd7cedf6582Thanks!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Pictures sent to***@******.***. referencing the first line of questions and your name
Not sureally about link, could not open the page.
Thanks, ***** ***** as I get the pics I will write your answer
Thanks, ***** ***** just received the pics, The mark " "W&E Corn Porcelaine Royale" " was used in the period c.1900 - 1904. 'Porcelaine Royal' was the trade name used for the fancy earthenware. The KNOBLE mark was used by the Wick China Company. The mark was used in the period 1903 to 1913. Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.The value will be in the range of 80-100$ for the bowl and 100-160$ for the wash bowl. Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!