Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have sent through photo's to you of a tea service I inherited

Customer Question

I have sent through photo's to you of a tea service I inherited from my mother in law. She told me it belonged to her Mother. I am trying to find out how old it is and if it needs to be insured. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Lynette Sharpe.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hi Lynette, There is one image attached here showing the maker marks on the underside of a plater or saucer. In order for me to properly assess what you have, I will also need to see images of the design on your set and know the number of pieces in the set too. Please send the additional information at your convenience. ~Nora
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hope this photo is ok
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hi Lynette, There are no images attached here. You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora