Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

Its a one hundred; confederate states of america; loan;

Customer Question

its a one hundred; confederate states of america; loan; authorized act congress. c.s.a. August 19, 1861 signed by register of the treasure. attached to this are several 4 dollar checks. whats it worth.
It has certificate of authenticity that states This is to certify that this bond is a authentic confederate state of america bond issued during the civil war 1961-1964
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, You may want to contact Confederate Bonds, they specialize in these and they do buy them as well. Here is a link to their site for you: ~Nora