rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an original, signed watercolor of Mallards in flight

Customer Question

I have an original, signed watercolor of Mallards in flight by Tom Sander. The watercolor image is 20" x 30" and is beautifully matted and framed to finish 29.5" h x 39.5" w. Could you give me an indication of its value? My name is***** and my e-mail:***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.
This original watercolor by listed artist Tom Sander (born 1938), a Montana wildlife artist,entitled Mallards in Flight has a value of $800 based on recent sales of his work.This piece would have an insurance/replacement value of $1800.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.