Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an 8" wide bowl, 3 1/2 " high which has WAECHTERSBACH

Customer Question

I have an 8" wide bowl, 3 1/2 " high which has WAECHTERSBACH around the shield shape which has a crown above it.
Below is
Made in in e West Germany 70777/3 pressed mark below a ? beehive
Dec. 6084
The outside of the bowl has white background, light blue spackle like lines between blue blossoms. The blossoms vary from 3 lobed tulip shape with leaf on each side of stem, blue 4 lobed clover like petals on a stem with leaf on either side of stem or small blue daisy like blossoms/ no stem. There are blue little circles and 6 blue dots arranged a central slightly larger dot that looks stencil like. These are scattered all around the spackle like lines. Can you help me identify the age and pattern name?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the bowl and marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Were you able to get photos of this bowl?I can value without photos, but the visual clues really do help me.Let me know either way.