Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have Twelve knives and twelve forks with what looks like

Customer Question

I have Twelve knives and twelve forks with what looks like mother of pearl handles.They're
in a wooden box with a plate that has ***** ***** Sons & .Co.with a British Flag.It also
reads Manufacturers SHEFFIELD . It belong to old neighbors that were from Canada.
I'm interested in the value and where in Cols Ohio to take it .
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the set and marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
I do not participate in the live phone call service.Will you be able to add photos?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
So is this a scam?What do you think I have?
This is not a scam, I need to see the item and the maker's marks to determine what you have, the age of the item and the value.Adding a picture is common, then I can complete my answer for you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I can send them from my cell phone.
Hi,You can email your images to***@******.*** and write “For Rarewares/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by administrators, so thank you in advance for some patience when sending this way.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Its to complicated for me.I'll find someone local..I would like my money back please.