Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a full size limoges france plate in colbalt blue with

Customer Question

I have a full size limoges france plate in colbalt blue with 22K or 24 K gold. on the back of the plate there is a number: 402C do you know anything about this plate?
JA: I'm here.
Customer: I can't find it listed anywhere.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: It is in perfect condition and the front of the plate has a man & woman and he is kissing her hand.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the plate and marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!