Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

A 28''x23'' print of its raining moonbeames by eug

Customer Question

A 28''x23'' print of its raining moonbeames by eugen Von Ottenfeld 1929
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: A 1904 print by Oliver Lippincott Mirror lake in Yosemtie valley 7''x5'' #4705
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print, signature and back of print so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.