Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

1970 Ingersoll mens mickey mouse watch julieJA: I always

Customer Question

1970 Ingersoll mens mickey mouse watch julie
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: its in fair condition I know he got it at disney land in the 70s maybe works great it has a mans snap band julie
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: i also have tea set from japan with mount Fuji on them and ladys face in bottom of cups
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 8 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be happy to help you. How many pieces in your tea set? What are they?