rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Yesterday I found a Newspaper called the ULSTER COUNTY GAZETTE

Customer Question

Yesterday I found a Newspaper called the ULSTER COUNTY GAZETTE published at Kingston by Samuel Freer & Son, dated January 4, 1800. It is 4 pages & big like a newspaper.
It has turned light brown & has been preserved by some kind of crude laminate. It was found in an old 1960 Atlas donated to a library with other books. Among many of the interesting articles, the most important is the death notice of ***** *****.
Please let me know if this is of value, either by e-mail or phone. I live in Weslaco, TX, and my phone # *****(###) ###-####
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.This is actually a later reproduction and has no real value to collectors.It is all very well explained here... click the stars after you have read this answer.