AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

Have an antique crock French mustard jar that was used in the

Customer Question

Have an antique crock French mustard jar that was used in the village store to pump out mustard to people who came in to buy a portion of mustard. The reading on the crock states "Cet Appareil est la Propriete de La Maison Bizouard de Dijon. My mother was born in France in 1924, and this was given to her by her brother about 30 years ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.This is called a "moutardier distributeur," or mustard distributor. It dates to somewhere around 1950.The value would be approximately $400.00.Please let me know if I can help further.Sincerely,Jennifer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I appreciate your help. Thank you. ***** *****
You're welcome. I'd appreciate your rating/accepting my answer when convenient. And please come back to this thread if you have more questions about this item.Sincerely,Jennifer
I see you have not yet rated/accepted my answer. How can I help you further?http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hlJennifer